Dr. Howlin just attended the American Collage of Physician’s Conference in March, and noted some important changes in medicine.
- Hormone replacement should be given transdermally (patches or cream) with a progesterone pill. It also eliminates the risk of stroke.
- Having soy in the diet decreases breast cancer recurrence by 50%.
- Twelve hours of fasting resets our immune system (i.e. 8am – 8pm daily)
- Eating fish regularly helps prevent dementia. Red meat should be a rare feast.
- Baby aspirin taken daily by adults ages 40-69 after 10 years prevents a 17% decrease of myocardial infarction/heart attack, and a 14% decrease of cerebrovascular accident/stroke.